Property Insurance

Personal Insurance

»Return to this page

State Property Insurance

We have access to a wide range of products which can cater for most requirements. Whether you have high sums insured with collections of fine art and valuables, live in a thatched property or need a standard home insurance contract, we can find the right policy to suit.

» Homeowner buildings and/or contents
» High value homeowner buildings and/or contents
» Landlords/let properties
» Tenants contents
» Vacant properties
» UK Holiday/2nd Homes/Homes abroad
» Non Standard Construction – thatched, listed, timber etc
» Working from home/business use
» Poor claims experience
» Adverse property history – subsidence, underpinned, previous flooding etc
» Criminal convictions
» Cancelled, declined, refused
» Extended unoccupancy – left for more than 60 days
» Family legal
» Home emergency


Other Services


read more


read more